Phase Diagrams for Zirconium And Zirconia Systems

 
9781574982404: Phase Diagrams for Zirconium And Zirconia Systems

This searchable CD-ROM contains the entire contents from the published book of the same title. This CD-ROM includes 1,060 evaluated diagrams that describe all available data for systems containing zirconium. Close to 60 percent of the diagrams are taken from earlier phase diagram series publications; the other 40 percent include newer diagrams appearing through 1996.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

1.

H. M. Ondik
Published by American Ceramic Society (2005)
ISBN 10: 1574982400 ISBN 13: 9781574982404
New Quantity Available: 1
Seller
Irish Booksellers
(Rumford, ME, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description American Ceramic Society, 2005. CD-ROM. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 1574982400

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 263.81
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

2.

H. M. Ondik
Published by Amer Ceramic Society (2005)
ISBN 10: 1574982400 ISBN 13: 9781574982404
New Quantity Available: 1
Seller
Revaluation Books
(Exeter, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Amer Ceramic Society, 2005. CD-ROM. Book Condition: Brand New. 100 pages. 5.00x5.75x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1574982400

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 378.97
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 7.63
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds