Spectrum Vocabulary Grade 6 helps young learners improve and strengthen their vocabulary and reading skills as they learn:
· vocabulary strategies that are fundamental to reading comprehension, such as classification, synonyms, antonyms, homonyms/homographs/multiple meanings, context clues, concept words, and sensory words
· word analysis that focuses on plurals, suffixes and comparative endings, prefixes, root/base words, compound words, and imported words
· practice tips for successful test-taking, including over 40 pages of test-taking practice
Excellent Tool for Standardized Test Preparation!
In addition to being an important tool for language arts and writing skills, vocabulary development is critical to success on standardized tests. Spectrum Vocabulary features a test-prep section specially designed to help young learners prepare for test-taking. It includes:
· four pages devoted to test-taking tips
· page after page of test-taking practice activities
· test-prep answer key
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Spectrum, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1577689062
Book Description Spectrum, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111577689062
Book Description Spectrum. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1577689062 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0682594