This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
God is Dead. The Social Gospel. Liberation Theology. Neo-Modernism. Massive defections from the Priesthood. Deserted convents. Teilhard de Chardin.
Is there a connection? Sometimes the most troubling questions can be asked only in a work of fiction.
· What if secret archaeological evidence about the Resurrection and Ascension of Jesus had been found among the Dead Sea Scrolls?
· What if a cabal within the most powerful order of priests in the Catholic Church was in possession of this secret?
· What if Teilhard de Chardin was the central figure in the conspiracy?
· What if this secret about Our Lord motivated the modern world’s search for a New World Order?
· What would it mean for the Catholic Church and Christians everywhere?
· What would those who hold the secret do to prevent its disclosure?
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
James K. Fitzpatrick is a 1964 graduate of Fordham University in New York. He is the author of four previous books and numerous articles and reviews in a variety of scholarly journals. He writes a weekly column for the Catholic newspaper "The Wanderer." He is married and the father of two children, with two grandchildren.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Winepress Publishing, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Sealed. 100% buyer satisfaction guarantee. *Some of our items are sealed to protect them during shipping and to maintain their listed condition* International orders over 2lbs may be subject to shipping price adjustments. Seller Inventory # mon0000075855
Book Description Winepress Pub, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1579213936
Book Description Winepress Publishing, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1579213936