This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For anyone who has ever lost a loved one, I’ll See You in Heaven provides a vivid picture of the journey from death into eternal life, highlighting the sights and sounds of heaven while bringing comfort to those in grief.
This book will:
· Bring encouragement to those who have suffered a loss.
· Reassure the reader of the promise of heaven through biblical truth.
· Remind the grieving of the blessings enjoyed by those who have gone to be with Jesus.
· Serve as a wonderful gift that is personal and thoughtful.
· Offer appeal to both men and women who seek comfort.
· Provide a page to insert a photo of the lost loved one.
· Be available in a compact size that can be kept close at all times.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Vickie and Jaime have captured the essence of hope and comfort that is found in the understanding of the perfection of heaven. Knowing that a loved one is healed and whole in the presence of Jesus can ease the suffering of those left behind. In a world where time is taken for granted and loss can come suddenly, Vickie and Jaime hope that you can find strength as you hear the voice of your lost loved one saying, "IÂ’ll See You in Heaven."
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description WinePress Publishing, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1579218911
Book Description WinePress Publishing, 2007. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111579218911
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STRM-1579218911