This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The latest herbal information from the United States and Europe is available in The Doctors Book of Herbal Home Remedies. This book cuts through the confusion, myth, and hype that surround herbs to provide the most authoritative herbal advice available. This advice comes from 200 top holistic doctors, researchers, naturopaths, and herbalists, including authors of Germany's prestigious Commission E reports and faculty in the most distinguished alternative medical programs in the United States.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Doctors Book of Herbal Home Remedies
You can cut through all the hype with this ultimate collection of authoritative information from the world's foremost herbal professionals. From the best-selling Doctors Book series, The Doctors Book of Herbal Home Remedies provides readers with the latest in herbal research from 200 experts in the United States and Europe. Here's a sampling.
* For Back Pain: Rub sore muscles with hot-pepper cream to stimulate your body's natural painkillers
* For Forgetfulness: Use rosemary, known in folklore as the herb of remembrance, to help improve your memory
* For Bronchitis: Try a garlic poultice on your feet; it really works
* For Nicotine Addiction: Take St. John's wort to help kick your smoking habit
* For Osteoporosis: Drink dandelion leaf tea to help build bone density
* For Weight Loss: Use ginseng to help your body store less fat
The Doctors Book of Herbal Home Remedies combines solid research and expert advice with the accessibility that is the hallmark of the Doctors Book series, giving you proven, professional advice on using the best in herbal healing.
The Editors of Prevention Health Books are dedicated to keeping people healthy and well. Varro Tyler, Ph.D., Sc.D., is America's foremost authority on herbal and plant-based medicine.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Rodale Books, 2000. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1579540961
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. Seller Inventory # A1098
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-1579540961