This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Puppy training has never been this easy! This one-of-a-kind visual training program features gentle, dog-friendly techniques-clearly illustrated in step-by-step color photographs- that show you exactly what to do to get your adorable canine companion to behave in any situation. From housebreaking your pup to socializing him to get along with other dogs and people, Puppy School tells-and more important, shows-you how to turn the most rambunctious pup into a polite, loving, obedient dog.
- How to teach the basics of good behavior at that critical early stage
- Gentle ways to control a pup without breaking his spirit
- Expert advice on winning--and keeping--your pup's trust
- Tips to get your pup used to having her body examined without becoming fearful
- A unique "Dog Dictionary" of training cue words
- Week-by-week progress schedules for every technique
- Top Ten checklists to prevent training failures
With "see and do" photos that put it in a class of its own, and based on the authors' decades of hands-on, progressive dog-training experience, Puppy School is a must-have volume for every dog owner.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Maggie Holt has been training dogs for 40 years and is the owner of Gentle Touch Canine School in the United Kingdom. She is a charter member of the Institute of Animal Care Education and an assessor for the Association of Pet Dog Trainers.
Stella Sweeting is an instructor at the Gentle Touch Canine School and a charter member of the Institute of Animal Care Education in the United Kingdom. She specializes in the training problems and welfare of rescue dogs.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Rodale Books, 2004. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # mon0000171920
Book Description Rodale Books, 2004. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1579549152