This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The HR Handbook for California Employers guides any employer through key HR areas including: hiring, policies, benefits, compensation, workplace safety, preventing discrimination and harassment, and termination of workers.
Updates for 2011 include Workers Compensation required posting information, social media policy updates, health care reform timelines and requirements and information about creating job descriptions. Written in plain language with access to required and recommended forms, this is an essential guide to developing and using solid human resource practices.
* Any size company can benefit from the employment law information in this handbook.
* Helps all managers understand employment law what the law requires
* Identifies essential actions to prevent fines or legal actions resulting from non-compliance with the law
* Simplifies working with 100 required and recommended forms in HR management, providing them all in a downloadable format
* Easy-to-understand language and user-friendly Q&A format
* Expanded selection of forms, checklists, and policies including telecommuting, alternative workweek, workplace violence, makeup time, and meal break waiver forms
* A comprehensive list of terms, laws, acronyms, and agencies
* A full list of government agencies and resources for everything you'll need
The Q & A format makes it easy to:
* Hire and terminate with confidence * Create policies that promote productivity
* Pay fairly and within the law
* Keep discrimination and harassment out of the workplace
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description California Chamber of Commerce, 2010. Perfect Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111579973302
Book Description California Chamber of Commerce, 2010. Condition: New. Marcy Wacker (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M1579973302