This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
1. BIG AUTHOR: Ken Warren is one of the best-selling hold'em authors ever.
2. POKER IS STILL HOT: The popularity of poker is huge, driven by the World Poker Tour (now expanded), ESPN's televised coverage of the World Series of Poker (now expanded), the Celebrity Poker Tour, and more upcoming coverage. 3. GREAT GAME COVERAGE: Includes a special section on tournaments and Internet play.
4. PRICED TO SELL: $24.95 is pittance for layers accustomed to risking anywhere from $100 to thousands per game.
5. BIG FAN BASE: Hundreds of thousands of players have cut their teeth on Ken Warren's hold'em advice.
6. TARGETED TO THE RIGHT AUDIENCE: The book is aimed at small stake players, 95% of the market - beginning to average players.
Ken Warren continues his straightforward lessons for the average hold’em player by concentrating on the strategies and plays needed to win money in today’s games. In addition to a dozen thorough chapters on basic plays, Warren selects the most appropriate questions from the thousand he receives to address the topics players need answered to improve their game. He shows how to pull and push bets, make more money on the flop, use position as a hammer, play against the flow, adjust to opponents’ playing styles, when to lay down good hands or call on the river, and the smart percentage plays, especially against new players. Special sections on no-limit hold’em tournaments and Internet poker give readers a complete approach. Includes tons of charts, real hand examples, illustrations.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ken Warren is the author of one of the biggest selling hold‘em books of all time, Winner’s Guide to Texas Hold‘Em Poker, and five other books including Ken Warren Teaches Texas Hold‘em. In August 1992, Warren played in and won the very first hand of legal poker dealt in Mississippi in the 20th century.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Cardoza. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1580422543 A beautiful *sealed* copy. No folds, tears or writing. Tightly bound and glossy. Seller Inventory # F6-UUG8-BU8M
Book Description Cardoza. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1580422543 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Seller Inventory # NATARAJB1FI755398
Book Description Cardoza, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1580422543
Book Description Cardoza, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111580422543
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-1580422543
Book Description Cardoza, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1580422543n