This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
1. Priced to sell: Only $12.95; an easy buy for casual and entry-level players.
2. 333 Quick Tips: Specifically targeted to the millions of casual and new players, the 333-tip format is easy-to-use and perfect for this market.
3. Targeted to 90% of the Market: Most players are relatively new to the game: this book makes it easy by providing quick bite-sized pieces of advice (as opposed to ponderous explanations too dense for the typical player).
4. Popular Subject: Hold’em is still today’s most popular poker game.
5. The Right Author: This is a book by a regular player for the regular player. Wheeler speaks to readers in an accessible language they understand.
333 Winning Hold’em Tips is the perfect antidote for players ready to improve their game and win money at hold’em—both in cardrooms and on the Internet. The author has thoroughly researched each hold’em tip, backing up its wisdom with his many years of experience playing low-stakes hold’em. Readers will find money making reminders in each of its six sections: 116 tips for beginners, 90 tips for hold’em tournaments, 67 tips for no-limit hold’em, 18 tips for cash games, 26 tips for limit hold’em, and 16 tips for playing short games.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ralph E. Wheeler is author of a privately published author of a cartoon and quotes book, two poker calendars, and the co-author of The Championship Table. Wheeler, a fanatical no-limit low-stakes hold’em player with decades of experience playing cash games and tournaments in the Midwest and Las Vegas, worked years to create this easy-to-read book for low-limit and casual players to the game.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Cardoza, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Seller Inventory # DADAX1580422608