The new second edition of Pediatric Dermatology: A Quick Reference Guide provides the guidance you need to evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage diverse dermatologic problems occurring from birth through adolescence.
Expert recommendations on more than 100 commonly encountered conditions.
More than 250 color images and dozens of new and revised images!
Essential information on each condition is presented in the precise sequence in which you need it in the clinical setting:
2. Symptoms and signs
3. How to make the diagnosis
6. Referral considerations
7. Resources for families
New 2nd edition includes:
- Dozens of new and revised images
- Larger color images in an all-new layout - shows more contrast and detail
- Expansion of the popular "look-alikes" differential diagnosis tables throughout all chapters
- New chapter on morphea
- Expanded section on acne therapy including revised treatment algorithms for mild, moderate, and severe acne and discussion of newer fixed-dose combination therapies
- Expanded discussion of bacterial skin infections, including folliculitis, furunculosis, carbunculosis, and community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) infections
- Updated section on lice therapy
- Expanded discussion of infantile hemangioma treatments
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Daniel P. Krowchuk, MD, FAAP, is professor of pediatrics and dermatology at Wake Forest School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, NC.
Anthony J. Mancini, MD, FAAP, FAAD, is the head of the division of dermatology at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children s Hospital of Chicago and professor of pediatrics and dermatology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description American Academy of Pediatrics, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P11158110605X
Book Description American Academy of Pediatrics, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX158110605X