This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Learning that's Fun! Did you know that your children can lose up to 25% of their reading and math skills if they don't practice over the summer? Summer Vacation® Activity Books are packed with fun, educational activities that help them prepare for the challenges of the next school year. Help your child succeed with motivating, skill-building activities that address a variety of learning styles to make learning fun and exciting. Kid-tested and teacher-approved, this school-curriculum-based program meets National Standards and reinforces essential skills in reading, math, science and more. Here's a short description of some of the activities in the 4th grade workbook: * Short stories with fun reading comprehension exercises
* Multiplication and division tables through twelve
* Addition and subtraction of fractions
* Relationship of fractions to decimals
* Math symbol usage and place value
* Analogies, cause and effect, and deductive reasoning
* Grammar and punctuation
* Fun science activities
* World geography
* Science projects Select the grade your child will be entering in the fall. Summer Vacation workbooks are available for students going into 1st through 6th grade.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Entertainment Publications, Inc, 2005. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1585539724
Book Description Entertainment Publications, Inc, 2005. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX1585539724
Book Description Entertainment Publications, In, 2005. Spiral-bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111585539724