This book offers the most dynamic, simplest way to teach students the concept of the Super3, enabling them to effortlessly remember and apply it to their educational or everyday life.
· Contains ten well-developed lesson plans ready to be taught in the library media center or elementary classroom
· Provides 91 pages of reproducible student worksheets and illustrated instructional materials, including full-color comics, student worksheets, mini dictionary, mini cookbook and graphic aids
· Nine full-color comics are used to introduce each lesson
· A bibliography listing six related quality children's literature titles follows each lesson
· Index allows instructors to access the work by grade level and subject matter
· Includes a DVD with two short animated films, 18 color PDFs, and one PowerPoint game
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Kids across the globe understand and are captivated by the concept of a superhero flying in to solve a problem. It's this universal appeal and fun factor that makes Super3 so powerful. From kindergarten through second grade, the proven Super3 method gives young children an easy-to-remember action plan for success.About the Author:
Annette C.H. Nelson is a national board certified elementary library media specialist.
Danielle N. DuPuis is a Google-certified elementary library media specialist.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Linworth, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Pap/DVD Tc. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1586833871
Book Description Linworth, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111586833871
Book Description Linworth, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB1586833871
Book Description Linworth, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1586833871
Book Description Linworth Pub Co, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. paperback/cd-rom edition. 185 pages. 10.90x8.40x0.40 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1586833871