Nonprofit chief executive compensation is coming under increasing scrutiny by the IRS, state regulators, the media, legislators, and potential funders.
Does your board have a process that allows you to offer a salary that will attract and keep top talent without compromising your organization's mission or the public's expectations?
This practical step-by-step guide and reference will help you establish an effective compensation structure. It will also help you maintain public trust by increasing the transparency and integrity of your compensation practices.
This new edition of Nonprofit Executive Compensation: Planning, Performance, and Pay, has been thoroughly updated to meet the current environment facing nonprofits. It includes
- Information on the impact of the new 990, and how to use its new data
- Guidance on how to use survey data in determining a competitive salary
- Sample compensation committee charter
- Expanded section on legal standards
- Sample chief executive job description
- Guidance on setting and adjusting compensation in difficult economic times
- The board's role in reviewing compensation for other senior executives beyond the chief executive
While designed primarily for board members, this book is also a valuable resource for chief executives, senior staff, and consultants.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Boardsource, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111586861174
Book Description Boardsource, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1586861174
Book Description Boardsource, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1586861174