This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
With this comprehensive reference, you’ll learn how to implement, optimize, and use SAP ERP and SAP APO for effective materials planning. You’ll understand cross-component materials planning with SAP ERP and SAP SCM, and review modern materials planning procedures. You’ll also discover how to configure and use the different SAP ERP applications and integrate them with an existing SAP system. In addition, you’ll review how to optimize the tools and determine which settings are useful, and how they affect other settings.
1. Basic Principles and Processes of Materials Planning Learn the tasks and goals of materials planning, along with the impact of various materials planning parameters on stock.
2. Impact of Materials Planning Parameters in the SAP System Explore the entire overview of the materials planning parameters in SAP ERP and SAP APO, and learn how to optimize your materials planning processes using these tools.
3. Materials Planning Optimization Get an in-depth look at the powerful tools and functions in SAP ERP and SAP APO to optimize your inventory controlling.
4. Add-On Tools for SAP ERP Materials Planning Find out about special add-on tools for materials planning that provide targeted support for effective inventory management, including the materials planning monitor, backlog monitor, and much more.
5. Diagrams and Real-World Examples Discover how SAP ERP and SAP APO are applied to materials planning with real-life business scenarios and examples throughout.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
After finishing his studies in business administration at Fachhochschule Nordostniedersachsen in Lüneburg, Germany, and at John Moores University in Liverpool, England, Marc Hoppe joined CAS AG, Germany as an SAP developer in the logistics and production planning areas. Later, he became a logistics consultant and was responsible for implementing national and international SAP R/3 projects. Since 1998, he has worked as a Supply Chain Management (SCM) consultant at SAP SI AG. Marc Hoppe is responsible for the business-relevant and IT-based implementation and optimization of SCM processes, as well as the re-engineering of entire supply chain processes. In 2001, he became Consulting Director for SCM, and since 2003, he has managed additionally the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) unit. Marc Hoppe consults for large corporations such as Siemens, Unilever, Gillette, Philips, Deutsche Telekom, and Philip Morris, as well as medium-sized companies like G+H Isover or Fertiva. He has published numerous works on inventory optimization.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2009. Hardcover. Condition: BRAND NEW. Seller Inventory # 1592292593_abe_bn
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1592292593