This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
In this book, you'll learn how to utilize SAP Query for your business analysis needs in SAP FI, SAP SD, SAP MM, and more. The most essential SAP database tables are presented, enabling you to extract specific information from SAP ERP. Numerous screenshots, detailed instructions, and comprehensive real-life examples guide you through all steps of report creation. The book is based on SAP ERP 6.0, but it is also ideally suited for users of older releases (e.g., R/3 4.6C).
1. Basic Principles of Query Reporting Learn about the relationships between QuickViewer, user groups, the InfoSet, and SAP Query. This book explains how to localize tables and which query utilities support you in your work.
2. All Major Query Features Discover everything you need to know about selection and layout variants, drilldown functions, icons, ABC analyses, and much more.
3. Designing User-Friendly Reports Master challenging reporting requirements, including ABAP coding. Utilize ranked lists and statistics, Microsoft Excel integration, and much more.
4. Query Administration How do you transport queries? How do you improve performance? What do you need to consider with regard to authorizations? Here, you find the answers to these questions and others.
5. Immediately Usable Queries for Download The special feature of this book is 100 immediately usable queries, available on the publisher's Web site for download.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Stephan Kaleske is an SAP Platinum Consultant with focus on finance (CO, FI, IM, TR, FSCM), process optimization and project management for ZLex SAP Consulting. He has 15 years SAP experience in consulting, presales, and solution development. He is a certified SAP Finance Consultant.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2010. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1592293654
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1592293654
Book Description SAP PRESS, 2010. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111592293654