This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Get ready for a new era of SAP programming! This book is your first and ultimate guide to developing for SAP Business ByDesign. See the new development environment and the Scripting Language in action, understand how to model and implement business objects, and design your own UIs. Begin a journey deep into the inner workings of SAP’s new business solution!
1. Studio and Scripting Language Explore all features and functions of the new development environment. Learn how to implement new business objects using the SAP Business ByDesign Scripting Language.
2. Business Objects and UIs Extend existing business objects and UIs, design new UIs, and define your own business objects with nodes, associations, actions, queries, and messages.
3. Full-Fledged Applications Integrate your business objects and UIs to create new applications. Enrich them with analytical functions, and integrate them with output and web services as well as workflows.
4. Architecture and Platform Fundamentals Understand the architecture building blocks and fundamental business concepts of SAP Business ByDesign, and learn how to work with built-in reuse services.
5. Tutorials, Tutorials, Tutorials Find over 70 hands-on tutorials, which ensure that you won't just understand the theory, but also learn by doing everything yourself.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Thomas Schneider has been working for SAP since 1996. In the SAP Active Global Support team he is responsible for monitoring issues, performance analysis and hardware sizing.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want