COMPLETELY ILLUSTRATED ... Sew easy!
With hundreds of black-and-white photos and line drawings and step-by-step instructions, readers will be sewing in no time. Features everything from hand-sew and “no sew” projects without patterns to easy home decorating projects such as pillows and table runners, placemats and simple drapes, to a basic wardrobe consisting of tops, skirts, pants, and a three-hour dress.
· Illustrated format will turn novices into seamstresses in no time
· A home economics class in a book—just what beginners and re-learners need
· Features no-pattern projects to give readers the feel of hand and machine sewing
· Includes a sewing machine trouble-shooting chart, tear-out table sizes, window measurements pages, and more.
· Great tips and information on stitches, seams, hems, and zippers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Carole Ann Camp started sewing costumes for her grandmother’s costume shop when she was in middle school. Three of her academic degrees are in science education, and her hobbies include all the fiber and fabric arts. In addition to sewing and quilting, she knits, crochets, needlepoints, embroiders, and tap dances.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New! We ship daily Monday - Friday!. Bookseller Inventory # 1EY82M009DTM
Book Description Alpha, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111592571549
Book Description Alpha. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1592571549 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0715462