This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Trading luminaries like Linda Raschke and Paul Tudor Jones regularly follow the guidance of Nelson Freeburg's Formula Research newsletter, which analyzes a different trading system in each issue. Now, this acclaimed expert can guide you, too, with this thorough new audio workshop.
Tap into Freeburg's expertise, attained through years of testing, evaluating and writing about the most powerful, consistently successful trading systems. Freeburg finally exposes all the buy/sell signals, proven price patterns and steps needed to implement and adapt your own reliable system. Plus, he details some of the most classic, time-tested systems including the Zweig 4% model, the Wilder Volatility System, The Pentad Stock Market Timing Model and an inter-market bond futures model. There's a system covered for every trader's temperament.
As he methodically explains the advantages of mechanical timing systems over discretionary trading strategies, you'll soon see how his insights can enhance your own trading results. And you'll discover ....
- Methods to test your timing strategies before risking real money
- Keys to identifying per contract performance vs. percentage return
- Which markets have the best historical record for trend followers
- The importance of optimization and "out-of-sample performance"
- The value of a trading system's "flat time" measurement
- A simple seasonal strategy - and so much more.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want