The Fourth Dimension and Beyond is an exciting journey into the world of math and science for middle schoolers and anyone interested in the world of numbers, shapes, space, and motion.
Whether you think of John Eikum as a mathematical storyteller or a storytelling mathematician, you will never look at a three-dimensional object the same way after you have read 4DB.
The Fourth Dimension and Beyond is the perfect book for readers who want to
- Further their enjoyment of math and science by thinking outside the cube.
- Use analogies to understand new concepts more quickly.
- Learn how to understand complex ideas by thinking in words and pictures.
- Sharpen analytical and visualization skills.
- Find new creativity in the timeless concept of 3-D space.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John Eikum has been sharing his excitement about math for decades to encourage interest among girls and boys in the world of science. He is former Vice President of Computing Services at the Minnesota Supercomputer Center in Minneapolis and has served as youth Team Manager for Destination Imagination, the world's largest creative problem solving program for young people from kindergarten through college.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Beaver's Pond Press, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111592981720