This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
For more than 40 years, the International Petroleum Encyclopedia (IPE) has been the preferred research tool for hundreds of energy industry leaders for annual planning, reports, prospecting, projects, marketing efforts, and more. The 2010 IPE continues this tradition of providing decision-makers with vital information by compiling worldwide petroleum and energy industry data into one volume. Inside the 2010 International Petroleum Encyclopedia, you will find colorful atlas maps, extensive country reports, comprehensive statistics and surveys, factual chronologies, and insightful, exclusive articles that highlight the year's major events and their implications for the future.
The 2010 IPE includes new sections on Kenya, Uruguay, Paraguay, the Bahamas, Mongolia, and Timor Leste. In addition, it provides up-to-date information on:
* China's aggressive global search for oil and gas resources
* Brazil's new plans for development of its presalt oil resources
* The opening of several major oil fields in Iraq to development by outside companies
* Progress on proposals to build an Alaska natural gas pipeline
* Development of global oil shale resources
* Gas shale development in Canada
* The importance of production from marginal oil and gas wells in the Gulf of Mexico
* The status of major pipeline projects in Canada
* The outlook for wider use of carbon dioxide for EOR in the United States
* Australia's LNG industry, including use of coalbed methane to produce LNG/
* Technology options for capture of carbon dioxide from fossil-fueled power plants
* The outcome and implications of the UN Global Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen in December 2009.
You'll find all that inside the 2010 IPE, plus a thought-provoking guest essay by Lane E. Sloan, discussing the challenges facing America's twenty-first century oil and gas workforce.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pennwell. Condition: New. New,Fast Delivery , 100 % money back if any problem with product and services. Seller Inventory # ABEV6382
Book Description PennWell Corp., 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1593702191