50 Proofs for the Bible: Old Testament
Is the Bible full of made-up stories or is there evidence for the people, the places, the customs, and events mentioned in Scripture? In 50 Proofs for the Old Testament you will find solid evidence that supports the trustworthiness of Old Testament Scripture.
12 panels, fits inside most Bibles: 8.5 x 5.5 inches and unfolds to 33" long.
50 Proofs for the Old Testament includes important finds such as:
- List of Sumerian kings, showing who ruled before and after the Great Flood
- Nuzi Tablets reveal customs and stories similar to those found in Genesis 15-31
- Home of the Patriarchs: Abraham's great-grandfather, grandfather, Serug and Nahor from Genesis 11
- Canaanite gods and goddesses warned about in Numbers 25, I Kings 11, Jeremiah 23, and Hosea 13
- Megiddo (Armageddon), City of War
- Shishak's invasion record dating to c. 700 BC
- Gibeah, King Saul's captial
A companion piece to 50 Proofs for the Old Testament
is 50 Proofs for the New Testament
which examines archaeological and other proofs regarding the legitimacy of New Testament people and events. Both pamphlets are excellent resources for Bible studies or for anyone who has questions about the accuracy of Scripture.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.