This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Bible to take with you—wherever your ministry takes you!
The NASB Minister’s Bible is the perfect "on-the-go" Bible to equip pastors, counselors, pastoral caregivers, lay teachers—everyone active in Christian service. Pairing the ultra-precise New American Standard Bible text with a rich array of unique resources, it helps them meet the challenges of everyday ministry opportunities as well as manage its stresses.
Features include a practical guide to visitation; sample services for weddings, funerals, and baptisms; a step-by-step plan of salvation; quick-find scripture references to answer tough questions; and more. Ministry helps were previously published in The NIV Pastor’s Bible and have now been thoroughly updated. This is the Bible that ministers are asking for!
FEATURES · The only NASB Bible targeted specifically to ordained as well as lay ministers
· Sturdy sewn binding will give years of hard-wearing service
· Slimmer size in beautiful genuine leather binding is easy to carry anywhere
· Field-tested ministry helps meet the unique needs of pastors and other ministers
· Step-by-step plan of salvation and quick-find scripture references to answer tough questions
· Black letter text · Two ribbon markers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hendrickson Publishers, Inc., 2006. Leather Bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111598560069
Book Description Hendrickson Publishers, Inc., 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1598560069