This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Introducing a breakthrough small group resource: "The Best of Small Groups, Volume 1" brings together twelve of the best small group Bible study curriculums from today's most well-known Christian leaders, all on one DVD.
Small Group leaders are always looking for a resource that they can use to transition to another study, sometimes seasonally and around the holidays or even during the summer months. The "Best of..." series delivers that and much more, representing a healthy balance of voices from the evangelical community. This exciting new series will be both timeless and timely in nature and is sure to become a staple in any small group leader's arsenal for years to come.
The curriculum includes a study guide and 1 DVD with 8 hours of teaching, as well as introductions and transition material by Brett Eastman, founder of "Lifetogether Ministries."
Twelve sessions include
- John Piper: Introduction to When I Don't Desire God from "When I Don't Desire God"
- Erwin McManus: Does God Care? from "Life's Toughest Questions"
- Francis Chan: I've Got Jesus, Why Do I Need the Spirit? from "Forgotten God"
- Don Piper: Heaven in the Next Instant? from "90 Minutes in Heaven"
- Mark Driscoll: Is Jesus the Only God? from "Vintage Jesus"
- Randy Alcorn: What We Know About Heaven, from "Heaven"
- Gary Smalley: Do You Have a Plan? from "A Child's Heart"
- Pete Wilson: Heart Look Close from "Canvas"
- Chip Ingram: God's Dream for Your Life from "True Spirituality" - Kerry Shook: Living in the Dash from "One Month To Live"
- Nancy Guthri: Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament from "The Promised One"
- Steve Gladen: Becoming a Celebrating Community from "Building Biblical Community"
Bonus Sessions include
- Best Of Small Group Series Preview
- Small Group Leadership 101
- Winning at Life Together
- Why Small Groups are Such a Big Deal
- Max Lucado/Randy Frazee: Making Room for Life from "Making Room for Neighbors"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Marvel and Other Short Stories is a collected anthology of six short stories written by the winners of the Austin Macauley World Book Day short story competition.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hendrickson Curriculum, 2012. Paperback. Condition: New. BINDING: paperback and DVD. VOLUME 1 ONLY. Still in original plastic wrap! Orders will be mailed either on the day ordered or the next business day. Expedited shipping available. Seller Inventory # 37d15049
Book Description Hendrickson Pub. Misc. Supplies. Condition: New. New, unread, and unused. Seller Inventory # ABS-1105-1051
Book Description Hendrickson Pub, 2012. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1598568477
Book Description Hendrickson Publishers, 2012. Misc. Supplies. Condition: New. Pack ed.. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1598568477n