This invaluable collection of activities and strategies will empower teachers to help students who are struggling with math.
· Provides 73 reproducible student activities covering critical topics in prealgebra, algebra, and geometry
· Offers more than 20 strategies for keeping at-risk students engaged in the classroom
· Includes a valuable CD containing all the reproducibles in the book
· Contains a full complement of learning tools for educators, including instructional games, math songs, student tool pages, "first week of school" activities, and 33 teacher pages
· Includes charts, graphs, and tables to help at-risk students achieve standards in math
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Not all students succeed in math with traditional teaching methods. Some individuals simply need the lesson presented in a different manner in order to achieve a comprehension "breakthrough." With the right approach, almost any student can grasp the vital concepts of basic math, algebra, or geometry.About the Author:
Linda Ptacek is a recently retired classroom teacher with 35 years experience teaching at the secondary and postsecondary levels.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Libraries Unlimited, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1 Pap/Cdr. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX159884590X