This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Extensive in scope yet easy to follow, the six-level Active English Grammar series provides a thorough and practical understanding of the mechanics of the English language. Over the course of the six books, students will advance from beginner to high-intermediate material.
Active English Grammar 1 and Active English Grammar 2 guide beginning-level students through the basic building blocks of English grammar.
Active English Grammar 3 and Active English Grammar 4 guide intermediate-level students through more developed aspects of English grammar.
Active English Grammar 5 and Active English Grammar 6 lead high-intermediate students through specific, complex aspects of English grammar.
Following a controlled and logical progression, students build the confidence and ability to use this proper grammar in both real-world and academic settings.
Features of the series include:
- Grammar targets introduced in context, with a variety of text types including dialogs, narratives, letters, and emails
- Grammar form and function explained in clear, well-organized charts
- Confidence with each grammar target gained through a carefully-controlled progression of activities
- Listening activities help learners encounter grammar targets in real-life situations, leading to greater comprehension
- Each unit includes a review section to consolidate learners' grasp on all grammar targets covered in the unit
- Free audio CD
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2007. Condition: New. Leo Cultura (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M1599660229
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2007. Perfect Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111599660229