This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition is designed for beginning level students of English as an introduction to the TOEIC. Each of the twelve units deals with one of the main grammatical points seen in the TOEIC. Each unit provides grammatical and listening exercises based on the specific points dealt with in that unit. There is also a mini test at the end of each unit, which reinforces these grammar points and allows focused practice of each TOEIC question type. A full practice test is also provided.
Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition is extremely accessible to lower level students and provides an excellent foundation for the new TOEIC test format.
For more advanced level TOEIC preparation, please review the following titles: Starter TOEIC Third Edition; Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test; TOEIC Analyst Second Edition; and Target TOEIC Second Edition.
(1) General information about the TOEIC
(2) Clear and precise grammar explanations
(3) Thematic units with integrated grammar practice
(4) An exercise section that distinguishes between commonly confused words
(5) Focused practice of TOEIC question types
(6) A mini practice test in each unit
(7) One full-length practice test
(8) Answer key and tape scripts for all mini tests and the full-length test
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2007. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1599660245
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2007. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. second edition. 260 pages. 10.90x8.30x0.60 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 1599660245