TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each type of question.
(1) Tips for analyzing various question types commonly found on TOEIC tests
(2) Exercises for students to practice each question type
(3) Sample tests at the end of each section focusing on specific listening or reading skills for further practice
(4) Two complete practice tests designed to simulate actual TOEIC tests including layout and directions as found on the TOEIC test
(5) Complete audio recordings of the listening sections of the tests
(6) Complete transcripts and answer key.
For more advanced level TOEIC preparation, please review TARGET TOEIC Second Edition.
For more beginning levels, please check out Very Easy TOEIC Second Edition; Starter TOEIC Third Edition; and Developing Skills for the TOEIC Test.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1599660563
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Perfect Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111599660563
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. second edition. 240 pages. 10.80x8.20x0.60 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1599660563