Reading Time is a three-level reading series designed for young, beginner EFL students. Throughout the series, students will expand their basic reading ability, acquire useful and relevant vocabulary, and develop their writing skills. To capture and maintain the interest of young readers, each book in the series contains fiction and non-fiction passages. In addition, each reading passage is accompanied by a variety of exercises designed to practice all four language skills.
Each unit includes comprehension and vocabulary questions to enhance reading skills, and a thematically-related dialog to practice listening comprehension. By carefully controlling the progression of grammar, vocabulary, and passage length, the Reading Time series provides students with an engaging and fun means to improve their fluency in English.
- Full-color illustrations and photographs
- Accompanying audio recordings with free audio CD
- Activities for reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- Wide variety of fiction and non-fiction topics
- Progressive exercises to promote fluency in English
- Teacher's guides with anwer keys and teaching tips
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Compass Publishing, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 88 pages. 9.90x7.30x0.10 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1599661446