This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT is part of a three-level test-preparation series designed to prepare learners of English for the TOEFL iBT. In this first level of the series, beginning learners will be able to familiarize themselves with question types found on the TOEFL iBT while covering a variety of disciplines. In addition, learners can practice their skills in all four test areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Each book provides comprehensive coverage of the designated skill and offers learners extensive practice.
(1) Examples of and tips for various question types found on the TOEFL iBT
(2) Focused practice of each question type
(3) Guided note-taking activities
(4) Annotated listening passages to support vocabulary development
(5) Graded practice to support systematic development of test skills
(6) Authentic practice test modeled after the TOEFL iBT format
(7) Full answer key and transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks
(8) Audio recordings including over 70 reading passages, more than 130 sample convesations and lectures, as well as over 30 sample responses for speaking tasks available separately
(9) Separate editions (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) available
(10) Free online sample test at compasspub.com/toeflibt
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Compass TOEFL iBT Series
The Compass TOEFL test preparation series develops and refines skills necessary for achieving the maximum score on the TOEFL iBT. Available in combined editions and split editions by skill and level, the Compass series provides students multiple opportunities to learn and practice their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills as well as familiarize themselves with the question type found on the TOEFL iBT.
In addition and at the Advanced level, Sharpening Skills for the TOEFL iBT features four full TOEFL iBT practice tests that will further hone your skills. --Publisher
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want