This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Give your drivers hands-on logging practice to comply with FMCSA rules governing hours of service for property carrying vehicles.
- Give drivers hands-on logging experience to help satisfy DOT's Hours of Service regulations
- Used for self-learning, as a one-on-one training tool, or in the classroom
- Features logbook exercises (calculating sleeper berth use, the 11-hour driving limit, 14 consecutive hours-on-duty rule, 60/70 driving limits, and the 34 hour restart provision) to quickly train your drivers
- Includes plain-English explanations of DOT regulations, including the current sleeper berth and EOBR rules
- Also features log page samples you can use to illustrate specific situations and problems
- Features several Appendices: 49 CFR Part 395 Hours of Service, Frequently Asked Questions, and Sample Forms
- This edition includes revisions effective on or before April 1, 2012.
- Spiral-bound, 198 pages
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description JJ Keller & Associates. Condition: Good. Orders ship the same or next business day. All orders ship with a tracking number. Seller Inventory # TT-200-05736
Book Description JJ Keller & Associates, 2012. Paperback. Condition: Used: Good. Seller Inventory # SONG1602877149