1972 Mustang Part and Body Illustrations
Title: 1972 Mustang Part and Body Illustrations
- Models covered: Mustang only
- Author: Ford Motor Company
- Format: CD-ROM
- Pages: 242
- Requirements: CD-ROM drive and Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows or MAC
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
The 1972 Mustang Part & Body Illustrations manual is a comprehensive collection of detailed part and body illustrations that are extremely useful for any restoration project. These illustrations are very using in providing a visual picture of how a part or component on the car is assembled. For example, Part illustrations are exploded to show not only the parts of a component, but can be used to identify the basic part number of virtually every nut, washer, etc. The exploded Body illustrations show the locations of trim pieces, mouldings, weatherstriping, how sheet metal was assembled, etc.
All illustrations are from an original Ford Motor Company publication so you can be assured of its accuracy. This digital PDF manual contains extensive bookmarks and indexes to make finding the illustration you need is easy. Product Features:
Product Security and Restrictions:
- Adobe Reader PDF Format - The most popular viewer on the market
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire set of magazines in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Bookmarked - PDF is extensively bookmarked to locate articles in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products
- USB Flash Drive - Save the manual to a USB flash drive to use on any computer!
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.