Title: Ford Shop Tips - Volume 11
- Models covered: All car and truck
- Author: Ford Motor Company
- Format: CD-ROM
- Pages: 260
- Requirements: CD-ROM drive and Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows or MAC
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
This is a complete collection of Volume 11 of the Ford "Shop Tips" magazine; from issue Volume 11, Number 1 (September 1972) through Volume 11, Number 12 (August 1973) for a total of 11 issues.
The Ford "Shop Tips" magazine was a Ford technical service publication provided to servicemen in service stations and independent garages to help mechanics with the servicing of Ford vehicles. This technical information kept mechanics abreast of new developments and factory-recommended procedures. Every issue is jammed packed full of shortcuts, tips, and tricks to make repairs fast and easy. Articles are written in plain, straight-to-the-point fashion and provide simple solutions to common problems. Product Features:
Product Security and Restrictions:
- Adobe Reader PDF Format - The most popular viewer on the market
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire set of magazines in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Bookmarked - PDF is extensively bookmarked to locate articles in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products
- USB Flash Drive - Save the manual to a USB flash drive to use on any computer!
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.