Title: 1964 Ford Truck Shop Manual (500-800 Series)
- Models covered: 1964 Ford Truck Shop Manual (500-800 Series)
- Author: Ford Motor Company
- Format: CD-ROM
- Pages: 771
- Requirements: CD-ROM drive and Adobe Reader
- Activation: Activation required. Product may be activated on three (3) computers
- Operating System: Windows or MAC
- Manufacturer: Forel Publishing Company, LLC
This is an electronic reproduction of the original Ford printed manual. This manual contains complete service information for all 1964 Ford Trucks (500-800 series) to include: Conventional Truck (F-series), Tilt Cab (C-Series), Tandem Axles (T-series), School Bus (B-Series), Cab Over (N-Series), Medium Duty Modesl (500, 550, 600), Heavy Duty (700, 750, 800) and Dagenham Diesel (3500, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000) models. The descriptions and specifications contained in this manual were in effect at the time the manual was approved for printing. This is an electronic version of the original manual used by the Ford dealership mechanics to guide them through repairs and maintenance. Each section provides information on the operation of major systems, diagnostics, troubleshooting, overhaul, as well as the removal and installation of major components. Step-by-step procedures for trouble shooting, cleaning and inspecting, repairing, and replacing the various parts, assemblies, and systems on these vehicles are presented.
Each section provides information on the operation of major systems, diagnostics, troubleshooting, overhaul, as well as the removal and installation of major components. You will find step-by-step procedures for engines, exhaust, ignition, fuel, clutch, manual transmissions, Cruise-O-Matic, Fordomatic, rear axle & driveline, cooling, chassis, suspension, frames, steering, brakes, generating & starting, lights, instruments, accessories, body maintenance & repair, doors, deck lids, front sheet metal, interior trim, seats, windows, body installation, maintenance and lubrication. In addition, this manual includes wiring diagrams, specifications, special tool lists, exploded view illustrations, troubleshooting diagnosis, and pictures.
This manual also contains maintenance and lubrication data as well as a tabulation of service specifications. Detailed illustrations of many of the service operations are given here. Disassembled views of the principal units show the various parts in the order of their disassembly or assembly. In many cases, a glance at these illustrations will tell you all you need to know about how the parts go together. Written in an easy to understand format, this manual contains instructions designed for the novice and the expert. In addition, this manual is filled with illustrations, photographs, and diagrams that help in the identification of parts and proper assembly. Product Features:
Product Security and Restrictions:
- Adobe Reader PDF Format - The most popular viewer on the market
- Printable - Print only the pages you need
- Searchable - Search the entire set of magazines in seconds
- Zoom - Zoom in to over 1200% to see the exact details
- Licensed - Our products are approved and licensed by Ford Motor Company
- Bookmarked - PDF is extensively bookmarked to locate articles in seconds
- Money Back Guarantee - We stand behind the quality of our products
- USB Flash Drive - Save the manual to a USB flash drive to use on any computer!
- Encrypted PDF - PDF file is encrypted and can only be viewed when activated
- Activation Required - Product may be activated on three (3) computers
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.