Our most comprehensive nursing assistant training textbook includes information on long-term care, as well as multiple chapters on home health care, and some material on subacute and acute care.
This textbook contains:
- In-depth information on resident and client rights and special boxes throughout that teach ways to promote independence and prevent abuse and neglect
- New information on culture change
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Material on anatomy and physiology with an emphasis on normal changes of aging and observing and reporting
- Updated nutrition information on MyPyramid, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA and the Patient Self-Determination Act
- 7 chapters on home health care, including information on medications, safety, infection prevention, mothers & newborns, and meal planning and preparation
- 1 chapter containing subacute and acute care information, including pre- and post-operative care, as well as mechanical ventilation, chest tubes, and artificial airways
- Chapter-ending material which develops critical thinking, as well as tests the chapter
- A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, a special appendix with a math review, and a glossary
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hartman Publishing began offering in-service education programs to long-term care facilities and home health agencies in 1994. Students and teachers using our materials benefit from a company focused solely on educating and inspiring caregivers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M1604250100
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1604250100
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P111604250100
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 1604250100 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0740668
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 533 pages. 10.80x8.30x1.00 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1604250100