This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Hartman's Nursing Assistant Care: Long-Term Care, 3rd Edition
The third edition of Hartman Publishing's best-selling nursing assistant training textbook includes information on long-term care, as well as material on subacute and acute care. This edition of the textbook contains:
- In-depth information on resident rights and special boxes throughout that teach ways to promote independence and prevent abuse and neglect
- New information on person-centered care and culture change
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Many new photos and more website resources
- Material on anatomy and physiology with an emphasis on normal changes of aging and observing and reporting
- Updated nutrition information on MyPlate, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA, the Patient Self-Determination Act, and the Elder Justice Act
- 1 chapter containing subacute and acute care information, including pre- and post-operative care, as well as mechanical ventilation, chest tubes, and artificial airways
- Chapter-ending material which develops critical thinking, as well as tests the chapter
- Significantly expanded testing section available to instructors, including 24 chapters exams, two final exams, and a critical thinking exam, along with a practice exam for students taking the certification test
- A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, a special appendix with a math review, and a glossary
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hartman Publishing began offering in-service education programs to long-term care facilities and home health agencies in 1994. Students and teachers using our materials benefit from a company focused solely on educating and inspiring caregivers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1604250410
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111604250410