This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The fourth edition of Hartman Publishing's briefest nursing assistant training textbook (10 chapters) includes information for working in long-term care. Information is explained in everyday language, with a focus on helping students pass the certification exam. This textbook contains the following:
- Material organized by body system this includes each system's structure and function, normal changes of aging, how the nursing assistant can help with normal aging changes, observing and reporting, and common diseases and care guidelines
- Issues relating to Residents' Rights are emphasized throughout in special boxes
- New information on person-centered care and culture change
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Many new website resources throughout and a comprehensive community resources box
- More information on mental illness
- A skill for emptying the catheter drainage bag
- Updated nutrition information on MyPlate, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA
- A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, and a glossary
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Hartman Publishing began offering in-service education programs to long-term care facilities and home health agencies in 1994. Students and teachers using our materials benefit from a company focused solely on educating and inspiring caregivers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2014. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX160425050X
Book Description Hartman Publishing, Inc., 2014. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 4th edition. 262 pages. 10.60x8.20x0.60 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 160425050X