This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Levels 1&2 Complete includes both Pre-K levels of the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Levels 1&2 Complete introduces these beginning concepts:
- The Alphabet
- Recognizing and Matching Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Tracing Letter Shapes
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Matching Beginning Sounds with Words and Objects
- Rhyming Words
This set includes:
- 4 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Pop! Pop! Pop!
- The Letter Hunt
- Follow That Ball
- Make Room for Zelda
- 2 Bonus Books by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator David McPhail
- The Cereal Box
- The Party
- 2 Workbooks that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 2 DVDs filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 2 Sets of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 4 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
At Hooked on Phonics, we believe that every child loves to learn, so we focus on nurturing that thirst for knowledge with products that are fun, effective, and easy to use. We respond to a child’s natural curiosity and support families and teachers as they help children improve literacy skills. We celebrate every success so learning becomes a positive cycle that kids will love to repeat again and again. We meet all children at their level, engage their imaginations, and help them climb to the next level step by step. Every achievement ends in a celebration of success, an elevation of confidence, and an increase in self-esteem. As children master reading skills, they also lay the foundation for a lifetime of learning. It’s our goal to make a difference in children’s lives by making learning fun and easy. That’s why we’ve brought together a dedicated team of parents, leading educators, interactive designers, writers, and artists. Through collaboration, research, and testing, we continually develop innovative products and systems that teach children not only to learn but also to love learning.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hooked on Phonics, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111604991402
Book Description Hooked on Phonics. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1604991402 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0741987