This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Working with Young Children introduces students to the fast-growing field of early childhood education. Students will develop skills for guiding children effectively while keeping them healthy and safe. Working with Young Children applies child development principles to child care settings. On-site photos enhance the inviting, colorful format.
This text provides current health, safety, and nutrition information plus additional coverage of technology, cultural diversity, family stressors, and child care careers.
· New sections address licensing rules and regulations in addition to historical influences on early child care and education.
· New chapter-opening activities include Key Concepts, Graphic Organizers, and Reading Advantage pre-reading activities.
· New features appearing throughout the chapters include Safety First, Focus on Health, Learn More About..., and Workplace Connections.
· Expanded chapter reviews provide more Cross-Curricular Links and new Thinking Critically, Using Technology, and Portfolio Project activities.
· Appendix now includes NAEYC’s Core Values.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Goodheart-Willcox is the premier publisher for Technical, Trades, and Technology; Family and Consumer Sciences; and Business, Marketing and Career Education. Goodheart-Willcox products are designed to train everyone from students through practicing professionals. Our books and supplements
contain a wealth of information on the latest theories, techniques, tools, and operations for these subject areas. Whether the subject is automotive or child care, you will find numerous features throughout our textbooks to make learning easier. High-quality presentation, authoritative content,
sound topic sequence, an abundance of illustrations, involving pedagogy, real-world examples, and appropriate readability are hallmarks of Goodheart-Willcox products.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111605254401