This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Keep up with the latest technical advances and clinical applications in echocardiography with this self-paced review! Written by national and international echocardiography experts from the Cleveland Clinic and other leading institutions, Clinical Echocardiography Review: A Self-Assessment Tool uses a reader-friendly question-and-answer format to help trainees and clinicians assess and expand their knowledge and improve comprehension and retention of vital information.
Inside, readers will discover 28 state-of-the-art chapters ranging from basics such as the echocardiography examination, physics, and artifacts, to clinically oriented topics such as atrial fibrillation, prosthetic valves, cardiomyopathies, and pericardial diseases, to new technologies such as dyssynchrony assessment, strain, and strain rate.
Learning and review features include...
· 1,000 self-assessment questions with answers, many based on interpretation of sample images, make this the largest question-and-answer review in echocardiography.
· Assorted multiple choice questions help readers gauge progress and identify areas in need of further study.
· Focus on congenital heart disease helps improve clinical diagnosis of these abnormalities.
· Questions addressing all echocardiographic modalities—including M-mode, transesophageal, 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional, Doppler, contrast-enhanced, and stress echo—build understanding of all currently used technologies.
· Special section on valvular heart disease highlights echocardiographic appearance of valve problems to speed diagnosis.
· Online portions with case studies and moving images .
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Rapidly dispatched worldwide from our clean, automated UK warehouse within 1-2 working days. Seller Inventory # mon0000120968
Book Description LWW, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M160831054X
Book Description Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 1st pap/psc edition. 476 pages. 10.50x8.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk160831054X
Book Description LWW, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11160831054X
Book Description LWW, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB160831054X
Book Description LWW, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 1 Pap/Psc. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 160831054Xn
Book Description Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. 1 Pap/Psc. Seller Inventory # DADAX160831054X