This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Emphasizing both the science and craft of surgery, Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery, Sixth Edition, embraces a scope consistent with the broad training of a general surgeon, providing extensive coverage of vascular surgery as well as of common thoracic, breast, esophageal, endocrine, colorectal, gastric, pancreatic, liver, and biliary procedures. Organized for ease of use, each procedural chapter reviews the essentials of diagnosis, anatomy, and pre-operative planning, but focuses most heavily on step-by-step depictions and descriptions of procedures. Each chapter concludes, as is traditional for this classic text, with an editorial commentary that puts the chapter material in a broad context and provides helpful critiques of the most recent literature.
The path to surgical mastery begins here!
· Step-by-step guidance takes readers through each procedure, with tips and cautions from leading surgeons.
· More than 3,400 illustrations offer a surgeon’s-eye-view of the most advanced approaches.
· Over 450 renowned contributors share their surgical expertise with readers.
· Focus on evidence-based surgery reveals the science behind each approach.
· A companion website includes the fully searchable text and exclusive web-only chapters not found in the text.
NEW in the Sixth Edition...
· Over a dozen new chapters address endovascular treatment of varicose veins, fasciotomy, minimally invasive parathyroidectomy, reconstruction of the chest wall, thoracic aortic transaction, vascular injury to extremities.
· Fully updated material details the latest developments in vascular procedures, including both open and endovascular procedures.
· New full-color design throughout the text, including many new color images, help readers visualize and remember key anatomic features and surgical techniques.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"This sixth edition continues to very nicely follow and even exceed the path established by the earlier editions. It occupies a unique niche in surgical education materials. Rapid expansion of the field amply justifies the new edition."
Weighted Numerical Score: 98 - 5 Stars!
- Doody Enterprises, Inc. (August 2012)
- Carol Scott-Conner, MD, PhD(University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Softcover. Condition: New. 6th edition. Brand NEW, Paperback International Edition. Black & White or color, Cover and ISBN may be different but similar contents as US editions. Standard delivery takes 5-9 business days by USPS/DHL with tracking number. Choose expedited shipping for superfast delivery 3-5 business days by UPS/DHL/FEDEX. We also ship to PO Box addresses but by Standard delivery and shipping charges will be extra. International Edition Textbooks may bear a label -Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada- etc. printed only to discourage U.S. students from obtaining an affordable copy. Legal to use despite any disclaimer on cover as per US court. No access code or CD included unless specified. In some instances, the international textbooks may have different exercises at the end of the chapters. Printed in English. We may ship the books from multiple warehouses across the globe, including India depending upon the availability of inventory storage. In case of orders from Europe, custom charges may comply by the relevant government authority and we are not liable for it. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Please feel free to contact us for any queries. Seller Inventory # AB_US_1453445
Book Description Paperback. Condition: New. New, Softcover International Edition, Printed in Colored, Only USPS Media mail Shipping ONLY, Different ISBN, Same Content As US edition, Book Cover may be Different, in English Language. Seller Inventory # 16419
Book Description Condition: Brand New. PAPERBACK,Book Condition New, International Edition. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Cover Image & ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as US Edition. Printing in English language.NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Seller Inventory # ABECBS$NEW$6423
Book Description LWW, 2011. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1608317404
Book Description LWW, 2011. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111608317404
Book Description LWW, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1608317404
Book Description LWW, 2011. Hardcover. Condition: New. Sixth. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1608317404n