This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
"Get Right with God...
...by Getting Right with Your Money."
Are you struggling to pay the bills? Are you burdened with debt? Are you getting by, but not saving as much money as you would like? Do you fear for your family's future? In tough economic times, millions of families are finding it harder than ever before to manage their money, prioritize their needs and wants, and lead a Christian life while still maintaining a prosperous lifestyle.
As Christians, we have faith that God will provide for us - and this truth is more apparent than ever when we take charge of our own financial futures. It is possible to be a good Christian while still leading a financially stable and prosperous life.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Create a more spiritual approach to wealth
- Let go of negative, self-defeating emotions that you might have attached to money (anxiety, shame, fear, guilt, greed).
- Move forward with a clearer, healthier understanding of what money really is and how money can serve you (instead of the other way around).
- Set your ideas in motion with specific "Action Tasks" to help you put your finances on a solid foundation.
- Develop a new awareness of the miracles of your everyday life, and by doing so, attract new financial "miracles" and good fortune to come to you.
Spiritual maturity and economic abundance are compatible. When your financial life is in order, you will be better able to fulfill the purpose that God has created for you.
This book will show you how to manage your money in a way that helps you be of maximum service to God and live a life free from financial fear and worry.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Christian Book Council, 2011. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111608425991
Book Description Christian Book Council, 2011. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1608425991