This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Medical Assistant Exam Review provides targeted review and practice for the Certified Medical Assistant and Registered Medical Assistant exams, as well as a guide to the certification process.
* The most up-to-date information on exam content, structure, and registration
* Diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
* Full-length practice test with 300 questions
* Concise review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams
* Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and chapter quizzes
* Current guidelines for Electronic Health Records
* Chapter on Emergency Preparedness
* Proven test-taking strategies and expert advice
* Career-development resources for medical assistants
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Diann L. Martin, PhD, RN, is the former Dean of Nursing at Kaplan University. She received her BSN from Loyola University in Chicago in 1974. Both her MSN and PhD are from Rush University in Chicago. Her clinical practice includes 28 years in home health and hospice where she held a variety of clinical administrative positions. She has also been a health care consultant, author and lecturer.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11160978894X
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 160978894X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0927032
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. Condition: New. Paperback. Worldwide shipping. FREE fast shipping inside USA (express 2-3 day delivery also available). Tracking service included. Ships from United States of America. Seller Inventory # 160978894X
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX160978894X
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # MB011DC14IK