Our Study Guide for the Nurse Practitioner Exam Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the Nurse Practitioner Exam score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your score on the Nurse Practitioner Exam is "good enough," and to beat the test taking game so you can become a Acute Care, Adult, Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health, Family, Gerontological, Neonatal, Pediatric, or Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive study guide for the Nurse Practitioner Exam is written by our Nurse Practitioner Exam experts, who painstakingly researched the topics and the concepts that you need to know to do your best on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. Our original research into the Acute Care, Adult, Adult and Family Psychiatric & Mental Health, Family, Gerontological, Neonatal, Pediatric, and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Examinations reveal specific content areas and skills that are critical for you to know on the Nurse Practitioner Exam. We've taken the information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Our study guides cover these exams:
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Board Certification Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Board Certification Exam, offered by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Adult Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Family Psychiatric & Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Exam, offerd by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner Board Certification Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the Primary Care Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP-PC®) Exam, offered by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB)
- Women's Health Care Nurse Practitioner Exam, offered by the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
Most test takers already have a general knowledge of the material that will be covered on the exam.
One reason some test takers do well on the day of the test is that they have made the critical connection between the material they learned and how to use the material to succeed on the Nurse Practitioner Exam.
Our guide addresses the difference between merely knowing the material and knowing how to use the material to perform on test day.
You're going to save time, money, and aggravation. You'll learn to avoid the mistakes and the bad strategies that you've been vulnerable to. --Just for starters, here are some ways our product can help your score on the Nurse Practitioner Exam...
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Keys to questions that "give away" the wrong (or right) answers- You get credit for some of the questions without really even knowing anything about them
- Get quick, customized help for the questions you have- just send us a quick email and we'll get back to you promptly with the answer.
- Details the EXACT STUDY PLAN for the Nurse Practitioner Exam that we believe gives the most results in the least time- No matter if you're studying for a week or a month, you won't waste the precious study time you have on useless activities
- Our researchers are more than just academic theoreticians who understand the technical nature of standardized tests, but are also experts on test taking itself- they reveal the exact skills and the information you'll need to perform under pressure during the test.
- A systematic analysis and the best breakdown into "plain language" of how to deconstruct and master the toughest problems- You turn the problems that most of the test takers will stumble over to your advantage
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts
- Includes instructions detailing the best way for you to get started with your preparation efforts so you can begin the path of improving your scores immediately
- The most efficient and accurate method for picking the right answer every time- You won't be scratching your head trying to read the mind of the test question writer, but will instead know exactly what to look for to pick the best answer
- Courteous, unlimited customer service is 100% free- if you need the product emailed to a different address, lose the product, or have any other difficulty- the help you need is just a short email away and our representatives are active 7 days a week helping customers
- The research of our team of test experts is 100% independent and original
- Our exclusive "calibration strategy" to help you never go too fast OR too slow when answering even the toughest questions
- The 5-step process we've developed, what we call the "phased" approach, concerning the use of the various study aids and practice tests
- How the problem of procrastination can kill your chance of success, and the most important thing you can do about it
- How to know when you've studied as much as you need to for the exam- and the reason why we think some people should spend LESS time studying for the test
- The Top 20 things you should take care of within 24 hours of taking the test- use the list we provide as a checklist to make sure you've taken care of the "little things" in addition to studying hard
- How to predict the right answer before you see the answer choices- and how to prevent the wrong answers from "polluting" your mind and tempting you into a trap designed by the test writers
- Why answers that "sound" correct are often the very ones that are wrong- and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers
- Our "benchmark" method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick
- How some of the random bits of information in a question often "give away" the right answer choice
- How to "milk the question" for clues to the right answer even if you have no idea what the question is asking about
- How to avoid panicking when you don't know the answer to a question- we offer a systematic method that will serve as the "lifeline" you need to minimize the time wasted on the test questions that leave you stumped --
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer- don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer
- How to use our brainstorming method to get "inside the question" and reveal the hard-to-find clues and some of the subtle things you didn't realize you knew
- Do you know what a "hedge phrase" is? Learn why looking for the key "weasel words" in the question can help identify the correct answer
- Why "new information" in the answer choices almost always means that the answer choice is wrong- and the way to avoid this trick planted by the clever test writers
- Learn to avoid this time-draining mistake on the test - why the technical terms you don't know can be a major stumbling block and waste precious time, and the way that you can work around them
- The secret to using the contextual clues in the questions and the answer choices to make important distinctions between the right and the wrong answer choices
- The two situations where you should NOT check your answers thoroughly
- How to avoid careless mistakes by using the quick "double check" system. It will more than pay for itself relative to the time it will take you
- Test writers will often quote directly from the question in an answer- learn whether this is something you should trust or avoid
- Why "extreme statements" in the answer choices are dead giveaways for wrong answers- find out how to detect the subtle differences between reasonable answers and the answers that are almost always wrong
- Learn how to group your answer choices into "families" that often narrows down the pool of correct answers- this is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right
Now, you're probably wondering how and why we can do all the things we claim.
Let us explain.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the Nurse Practitioner Exam for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the 5 essential skills necessary to do well on the Nurse Practitioner Exam, plus comprehensive reviews covering all of the essential test sections individually.
Don't take our word for it. Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
I purchased the Secrets file, and I just wanted to let you know that I got a 99% on my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures. Sincerely, Paul L.
My name is Chris. I used the Secrets study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS, Chris G.
I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!! Brian
I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you! Zac L.
You get at least 10 times your money's worth! --When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.