- Steve Canyon like you've never seen it before — featuring every Sunday in color reproduced directly from Milton Caniff's personal set of syndicate proofs!
- In the second volume of The Complete Steve Canyon, the temperature of the Cold War heats up and Milton Caniff expands his already large cast even further. Steve re-engages with Copper Calhoon, encounters Chinese warlords such as Serge Blu, spies like Madame Lynx, and joins a secret air force. In the midst of all this intrigue, Happy meets his Hooligans, Reed Kimberly falls head over heels for Princess Snowflower, and Steve learns that the end of the 1940s may be the best years of their lives.
- Edited and designed by Dean Mullaney, with historical essays by Bruce Canwell, Steve Canyon is presented in a matching hardcover set to the Library of American Comics's Eisner Award-winning Terry and the Pirates.
From IDW, the Publisher who brought you:
- Caniff HC 9781600109201
- Complete Chester Gould's Dick Tracy Vol 1 9781600100369
- Complete Terry And The Pirates Vol 1: 1934-1936 9781600101007
- Genius, Illustrated: The Life and Art of Alex Toth 9781613770245
- Genius, Isolated: The Life and Art of Alex Toth 9781600108280
- Rip Kirby Vol 1 9781600104848
- Scorchy Smith And The Art Of Noel Sickles 9781600102066
- X-9: Secret Agent Corrigan Vol 1 9781600106972
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Born in Hillsboro, Ohio in 1907, Milton Caniff is one of the most honored cartoonists in history, with awards ranging from two Cartoonist of the Year “Reuben” awards from his peers in the National Cartoonists Society, to the Exceptional Service Award of the United States Air Force.
Edited and designed by Dean Mullaney, with historical essays by Bruce Canwell, Steve Canyon is presented in a matching hardcover set to the Library of American Comics's Eisner Award-winning Terry and the Pirates. "
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.