This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This book is the most comprehensive resource for ophthalmic-specific diagnosis codes, and assists ophthalmologists and staff in making a smooth transition to ICD-10-CM. It's a must-have for coding precisely and maximizing reimbursement.
* Step-by-step instructions: Learn how to select the correct ICD-10 diagnosis codes
* ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversions for frequently reported diagnoses in ophthalmology
* Quick reference guide for subspecialties
* Alphabetical and tabular listings of codes with helpful coding clues
* Neoplasm table to help index and classify neoplasms within ICD-10
* Table of drugs and chemicals for coding poisoning, overdose states, under-dosing and external causes of adverse effects
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want