This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
NEW AND LIFE-CHANGING...What It Says.
Drawn from more than 40 years of study, Dr. David Jeremiah, one of America's leading Bible teachers, has produced a deeply personal and comprehensive study Bible packed with features specifically focused to help you discover what Scripture says, what Scripture means and, most importantly, what Scripture means for you. The Jeremiah Study Bible presents the best of biblical insight and study tools along with clear, practical application to bring about authentic transformation in your life.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Jeremiah Study Bible focuses on three simple things: “What does the Bible say, what does it mean, and what does it mean for you?” Comprehensive in scope yet easy to understand, The Jeremiah Study Bible is a 2,200+ page, one-of-a-kind study tool that includes:
· Unique introductions to each book of the Bible
· 10,000 individual study notes with both insightful and practical content
· Hundreds of enriching sidebars with word studies, historical insights and geographical and
· More than 55 full-page articles exploring the essential themes of the Christian life
· Thorough cross-reference system that guides readers through the Bible
· Links to additional online digital resources, including original videos featuring Dr. Jeremiah
introducing each book of the Bible and a virtual library featuring live sermon clips, historical
photos, helpful illustrations and further study helps highlighting specific Scripture passages
· Colorful maps, charts and tables
· Teacher’s topical index
· 80+ page general concordance
Dr. Jeremiah's last six books have reached the New York Times bestseller list, including the #1 title, What in the World Is Going On and his latest, God Loves You. His international TV and radio program, Turning Point, reaches more than 10 million people weekly with insightful Bible teaching. He is pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, where he lives with his wife, Donna. They have four children and ten grandchildren.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Worthy Publishing, 2014. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1617952826
Book Description Worthy Publishing, 2014. Leather Bound. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111617952826