This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The easiest way to learn anatomy!
Coloring the body and its systems is the most powerful and effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book, Fifth Edition, presents elegant, detailed illustrations of the anatomical systems of the body, plus a unique tear-out muscle flashcard section for portable study. Realistic drawings accurately depict the human body and its three-dimensional anatomical relationships, while clear descriptive text highlights essential anatomical terms. Now with updated terminology reflecting modern practice, Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book is the easiest way to learn human anatomy!
* 450+ detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
* Key terms wedded to visuals: Clear descriptive overviews of each illustration, with major features in boldface to facilitate your ability to associate textual and visual information
* Self-quizzing: Fill-in-the blank exercises for each illustration, accompanied by convenient bottom-of-the-page answer keys, allow for convenient self-testing
* 15 chapters covering the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
* Kaplan-exclusive flashcards: 96 perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of muscles to color and carry for study on-the-go
* Clear instructions for best coloring results
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Stephanie McCann is an independent medical and scientific illustrator with 30 years of experience. She received an M.A. in Medical and Biological Illustration from The Johns Hopkins University and a B.A. in Fine Arts from the University of California, Santa Cruz. She is an instructor at Santa Barbara City College, currently teaching digital drawing (Multimedia Arts and Technology Department) and previously teaching biological illustration (Biology Department).
Eric Wise has been teaching anatomy for more than 20 years. He is a tenured faculty member at Santa Barbara City College and the author of three lab manuals in anatomy and anatomy & physiology. He has lectured in anatomy at the University of California Santa Barbara.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2014. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB1618655981
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1618655981 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0759206
Book Description Kaplan Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 1618655981 US STUDENT EDITION - Free Tracking number with every purchase. Satisfaction guaranteed. Orders ship within 1-2 business days. (Hawaii,Alaska, Puerto Rico and APO's, allow additional time for delivery.). Seller Inventory # 2005302