This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Kaplan's NAPLEX 2015-2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review with 2 Practice Tests is a step-by-step guide to scoring higher on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination.
· NEW! Chapters on renal disorders, hepatic disorders, transplant immunosuppression, and preventive medicine
· NEW! 50 percent more end-of-chapter review questions to assess your content knowledge
· 200+ comprehensive tables summarizing must-know drugs at a glance, including the 200 most-prescribed drugs
· 2 full-length practice tests
· Online practice test that simulates the exam experience and actively tracks your areas of strength and weakness
· Robust calculations section, with 30+ practice problems and step-by-step math solutions
· Organized, streamlined coverage of each NAPLEX subject area
· Suggested study times for each NAPLEX topic to help calibrate your study plan
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Amie D. Brooks, PharmD, FCCP, is Associate Professor in the Division of Pharmacy Practice at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy and a Clinical Specialist in Primary Care within the St. Louis County Department of Health.
Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS, is Chair of the Department of Pharmacy Practice at the Jefferson School of Pharmacy at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Emily Hajjar, PharmD, BPCS, BCACP, CGP, is Associate Professor in the Jefferson School of Pharmacy at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P111618657968
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2015. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M1618657968
Book Description Kaplan Test Prep, 2015. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. 1st pap/psc edition. 750 pages. 11.50x8.50x1.75 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # 1618657968
Book Description Kaplan Publishing, 2015. Paperback. Condition: New. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 1618657968n