"With slashing claws and blood-soaked fur, Blood and Rain will have you howling in terror and delight. A welcome addition to the werewolf mythos and proof that we're in the presence of a rising star in the genre. Highly recommended!" -Ronald Malfi, author of The Fall of Never "Rolfe's prose is consistently articulate, and he nails dialogue wonderfully. His descriptive nature is rewarding without flirting with the boundaries of wordiness and that's an admirable talent." -Horror Novel Reviews The light of a full moon reveals many secrets. Gilson Creek, Maine. A safe, rural community. Summer is here. School is out and the warm waters of Emerson Lake await. But one man's terrible secret will unleash a nightmare straight off the silver screen. Under the full moon, a night of terror and death re-awakens horrors long sleeping. Sheriff Joe Fischer, a man fighting for the safety of his daughter, his sanity and his community, must confront the sins of his past. Can Sheriff Fischer set Gilson Creek free from the beast hiding in its shadows, or will a small town die under a curse it can't even comprehend? One night can-and will-change everything.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- "With slashing claws and blood-soaked fur, Glenn Rolfe's novel will have you howling in terror and delight. A welcome addition to the werewolf mythos and proof that we're in the presence of a rising star in the genre. Highly recommended!"--Ronald Malfi, author of December Park and Little Girls
- "A major new talent rises from the Maine woods...Rolfe is the real deal, and Blood and Rain is a classic monster novel, full of blood and teeth and the kind of razor sharp writing that makes the pages sing. Small town horror is back, with a vengeance!"--Nate Kenyon, award-winning author of Sparrow Rock, Diablo: Storm of Light and Day One
- "Many authors nowadays get lauded for writing 'throwback' horror fiction, but none of them quite goes the distance like Rolfe does in Blood and Rain. Werewolves, silver samurai swords, and small New England towns: it all makes you wish this was twenty years ago so you can take the paperback off a supermarket spinner-rack and huff the yellowed pages." - Adam Cesare, author of Mercy House and Exponential
- "Rolfe is the real deal, folks, and anything he writes is well worth checking out." - Gord Rollo, author The Jigsaw Man and The Crucifixion Experiments
- With solid writing, Rolfe will once again make readers take notice of our beloved and vicious, hairy beast. I guarantee after reading this book you'll be watching the sky for the next full moon... 'cause nobody want to get caught ouside when something this blood thirsty is on the hunt! Highly recommended!" - Ty Schwamberger, author of Escape Lucidity, DININ', and The Fields
- "Brutal, tension-fueled and captivating...Blood and Rain is the best werewolf novel I've read since Jeff Strand's Wolf Hunt." -- Horror After Dark
- "Blood and Rain is a monumental piece of horror fiction."-Horror Underground
- "It's Silver Bullet on speed!...a mix of early Stephen King and Bentley Little..." - Aaron J. French, author of The Dream Beings
- .Wow! Easily one of the best werewolf books I've ever read."- Hunter Shea, author of The Montauk Monster
- "We have a great villain to root against, and heroes to cheer for. Many more experienced, more celebrated writers could learn from Rolfe. If you Love werewolves, you'll love Blood and Rain." - Brett J. Talley, author of He Who Walks in Shadow
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.