The Paleo lifestyle is a smart, easy, and natural way to eat right, and it doesn't rely on calorie counting or diet gimmicks. The Paleo Breakfast Cookbook is a comprehensive collection of 70 recipes, ranging from easy, slow-cooker recipes to on-the-go breakfast bars, shakes, and smoothies that are sure to appeal to every appetite.
The Paleo Breakfast Cookbook is your definitive guide to healthy morning meals and features:
- 70 mouthwatering recipes that satisfy all tastes, from traditional egg, pancake, muffin, and waffle offerings to eggless dishes such as Paleo Crab Cakes and Chicken and Mushroom Wraps.
- 10 tips for transitioning from typical unhealthy and boring breakfasts to nutritious and delicious Paleo meals.
- New and quick recipes that make your mornings less hectic while avoiding breakfast food ruts.
- A chapter dedicated to Paleo breakfasts for kids, including fun recipes they'll love such as Yummy Paleo Granola and Banana Nut Pops. This doesn't mean you won't enjoy them, too!
- Information on the science behind the Paleo, gluten-free diet to help you learn what foods are recommended and why some should be avoided.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and Paleo breakfasts fuel your body and brain with naturally wholesome and nourishing ingredients. Start your mornings Paleo-style with The Paleo Breakfast Cookbook
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.